Sunday, April 15, 2007

Shots from fabulous spring Saturday

This Saturday was a warm spring day that brought the masses outside. It was the first day since my arrival in mid-March that I was able to ride my bike in shorts and no gloves. I really want to take photos of people but haven't yet figured out how to do that. Asking them if I can take a photo always makes them suspicious and saying the photo would be on www.flickr.com would probably not appeal to them. Being quick with the telephoto is also hard. However, the spring day did bring out a lot of interesting people. I want to get some shots of the incredible healthy looking old folks (my age!). The kids are also interesting, fashion-wise, that is.

Click over to flickr.com to see the 30 shots from my Saturday. I recommend viewing as a slide show. If you want to view the description of any photo, just click on the photo when you see the whole collection displayed as thumbnails or click on the link "details". For those readers who are new to www.flickr.com, when you view as a slide show, moving your cursor provides you with different options. Putting the cursor near the top of the photo give you the option of speeding up or slowing down the show. Putting it at the bottom shows you the whole collection as thumbnails. Putting it off to the side maximizes the picture being displayed.

No comments: