Monday, May 19, 2008

Third try - more blue, more silver

I often check the photos on the Flickr account to see how many times they have been viewed. Many show zero or once viewed. It helps to have good keywords so people doing searches can find them. I find that photos of dogs, cats, and girls in bathing suits can get a lot of hits, especially if the keywords are judiciously selected. Sometimes, I find myself a little too obsessed with seeing how many times photos are viewed.....I happen to like the original of the photo here a lot but it got very few hits. So I tried to make it more eye-catching by enhancing the colors - more blue in the sky and more silver in the water. It's still not as spectacular as the real life shot, which had the added advantage of the feel of the wind and the slight acrophobia of being a few hundred feet above the cold Mälaren water.

No comments: